System Engineer Test Developer Contract Job Sweden
|Job Type||Temporary / Contract|
|Sector||Infotainments/Telematics - Systems Engineer|
- We are looking for a System Engineer - Test developer, for an assignment on site at one of our automotive customers in Sweden.
- 12+ months contract, long-term
- Region: Västra Götaland (Gothenburg)
- Good rates, ongoing needs.
- As a Test developer you are together with the rest of the test and verification team responsible for developing and performing tests on components and systems included in the conventional, hybrid and electrical drivetrain.
- As part of an expanding team you will be working in a creative environment shaping tomorrows test methods and test environment within powertrain.
- You will work in an agile environment with cross functional teams within Powertrain engineering.
- The test team today consist of several very competent members from all over the world, working with test development.
- Participate in process and method development for testing of powertrain systems.
- Specifying, implementing and executing tests in automated test system (HIL) and in car.
- Present result connected to requirements, document the test equipment used.
- B.Sc or M.Sc in Electrical Engineering, SW Engineering or equivalent which emphasis in vehicle and driveline.
- Experience in CAPL, Python, C or similar programming language.
- Experience in HIL using Vector system or dSPACE Control
- Desk or similar tools.
- Good knowledge of diagnostic protocol UDS ISO-14229 protocol.
- Good debugging/troubleshooting and electronic laboratory skills.
- Good knowledge in CAN communication and Control units in vehicle electrical system.
- Knowledge and experience using CANalyzer and CANoe.
- Fluent in English, written and spoken.
- Drivers license B.
- ISTQB / SSTB certification, SPICE process evaluation methods and functional safety standard ISO 26262.
- English only is sufficient language skill for this assignment
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: 12+ months contract