Catia V5 Design Engineer Contract
|Job Type||Temporary / Contract|
|Sector||ChassisCatia V5 Design Engineers|
- On behalf of our client we are looking for a Catia V5 Design Engineer to work in Sweden.
Our client is a medtech company based in Västerås, Sweden. We are looking for candidates motivated to progress the technology from the research stage to clinical use and commercialization. An opportunity exists for a design engineer professional to join the small and dynamic team to support design activities to meet documented performance requirements.
The ideal candidate will have demonstrated experience with electro-mechanical equipment development in a regulated environment.
To work with existing design engineers and control CAD output within the company. To generate innovative designs to solve technical problems and analysis of system performance.
Some level of hand-on testing of designs is expected and the candidate should be comfortable working performing basic performance testing of the system with guidance from more senior team members.
1. To design parts, components, and assemblies of the innovative system.
2. To setup CAD output control of all company CAD files
3. Conduct tests at the company facility
4. To generate reports and documentation in accordance with the company quality system.
5. Communication with partners, where travel abroad (EU, US, Asia) may be necessary.
Skills and Experience
1. Degree qualified in mechanical or biomedical engineering or equivalent.
2. Five years industrial work experience in the use of Solidworks is essential
3. Experience in a regulated environment such as medical device, defence, automotive or similar would be preferred.
4. Experience with analysis packages such as Ansys for structural and thermal investigations would be preferred
5. Demonstrated ability to work in a small, innovative team.
6. Proven ability to work with external manufacturing partners and understanding of manufacturing capabilities and processes
7. Excellent written communications skills in Swedish and English
8. Analytical problem-solving skills.
Duration: 6-12 months (extension possibility)