Product Owner Contract Sweden
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Temporary / Contract|
|Sector||IT & Telecoms IT & Telecoms - Agile/Scrum Master|
- Our client is looking for an experienced Product Owner with proven abilities of building a product vision, conveying the vision to SCRUM team and work closely in agile software development project to realise the product vision.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to analyse the needs and align product roadmap to strategic goals (Own product roadmap)
- Develop scope and define backlog items (epic/features/user stories) that guide the Agile software development team
- Be responsible for setting, prioritizing and accepting work generated by scrum team(s)
- Work with cross functional teams to manage product releases
- Solve product related problems, make decisions, complete trade-off analysis to stay on track towards business deliverable commitments.
- Possess a fundamental understanding of end-to-end customer experience integration and dependencies.
- Collaborate with stakeholders during the visioning and concept development of a product.
- Accountable for the created product(s), delivering in the product model and communicating the product needs with business partners.
- Asses value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with a maximum value that are aligned with product strategy.
- Identify and help the client understand the business model, value and value proposition.
- Develop and maintain an appropriately prioritized backlog of user stories for implementation.
- Act as an ambassador for the product internally and externally and as the primary contact for queries related to the product.
- Develop appropriately detailed specifications for the product features so they are clearly understood by the development teams
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication
- Stakeholder management across geographies and cultures
- Product management
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Overall understanding of technologies used in the product
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: 12+ months
Location: Syd (MALMÖ)