PCB Design Engineer
|Job Type||Temporary / Contract|
|Area||Gothenburg, SwedenLund, SwedenMalmö, SwedenStockholm, Sweden|
- We are are now looking for Electronics Designers. We are looking for you with a genuine interest in the design and construction of electronic products.Job description:
We are looking for you with a background in:
- In this position, you will both help with the continued development of our existing products, and participate in new innovation projects.
- As a designer, you will be part of a fantastic team where collaboration and communication are highly valued. You will work with a focus on the design of power electronics, printed circuit board layout and design as well as testing against EMC directives.
- You will work closely with our other developers, and help will always be close at hand if needed.
- You will work in a group with expertise in embedded, electronics design, mechanical design, automation, software development and testing & verification. The electrical team is a group with close contact with all disciplines.
Qualifying if you also have knowledge in these areas:
- B.Sc or M.Sc Electronics Engineer or relevant professional experience
- Component selection, schematic capture & PCB design
- Simulation, verification and test system (LTspice or similar)
- Curious about new technologies and convenient to mix digitally with analog
- Digital and analog design and RF up to 2.4 GHz
- Design for EMC as well as analysis and implementation of qualifying testing
- Construction of power electronics
Does this sound interesting? Do not hesitate to send in your application today!
- Programming experience within C
- Programming experience in any high level language ex; C #, Java, Python
- Experience with the eCAD tool Altium Designer
- Experience of the CE marking process and directives such as EMC, Radio and Safety.