Automation Project Engineer Contract Sweden
|Job Type||Temporary / Contract|
- We are currently looking for Automation Project Engineer for our customer based in Gothenburg Sweden.
- Start Date: 2021
- Contract Duration: 12+ months
- Good rates, ongoing needs
- Help with relocation
- Responsible for coordinating the alignment of the project controls budget and schedule.
- Performance tracking, progress report generation and end of project close out of assigned projects in conjunction with the entire Controls management team.
- Collaboration with and support for, Sales, Applications Engineering and Lifetime Services
- Support Project Management with financial planning, monitoring, and reporting for controls engineering budgets.
- Preparation/creation/verification of project related documentation with other controls engineers.
- Conduct meetings with the customer as needed.
- Work within the Controls Team to supply specification and clarification of controls interfaces to third-party suppliers/components.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Electronics Technology, or equivalent experience
- Prior project management experience in material handling preferred
- Strong team building, decision-making and people management skills
- Ability to create accountability and lead by example
- Demonstrated proficiency with MS Office Suite, ERP applications, and CAD programs such as AutoCAD.
- Experience with PLC programming and controls system design (Siemens expertise not required but a plus).
- Self-motivation, a cooperative attitude, and the ability to clearly share ideas are a must.
If you are interested in finding out more about this position, please apply with an up-to-date CV.