We are looking for VRED Visualization Artist
for our client based in Gothenburg Sweden
As VRED Visualization Artist you will work collaboratively as a part of the design team.
You will work cross projects and be responsible for delivering CGI material to the rest of the organization
aswell as keeping VRED-data updated with the latest 3D and C&M input. Working close with exterior,
interior, UX and C&M for digital material creation. Good understanding and knowledge of virtual
material, design and shape is necessary.
You will also be part of developing methods and processes within the visualization/CGI field.
- Strong portfolio, containing work produced with VRED as main tool
- Proven track record / CV with references
- Experience from automotive business needed
- Good at Post production.
- Be receptive to learning new tools and exchanging knowledge.
- Have material knowledge/understanding.
- Fluent in English. Spoken and written.
Software and IT:
- Main software is VRED. Right candidate need to have very good knowledge of VRED and ability to
produce very high visual quality CGI with VRED as a tool.
Additional tools that we use are for ex.:
- After effects
- HDR Lightstudio
Start of the assignment: ASAP