Cloud Developer Contract Sweden
|Job Type||Temporary / Contract|
|Area||Gothenburg, SwedenLund, SwedenMalmö, Sweden|
|Sector||IT & Telecoms - Cloud Developer|
- We are looking for Cloud Developer to work on platforms such as Connected Car Cloud Platform, Telematics Platform and Mobile Network Access.
- 12+ months contract, long-term
- Good rates, ongoing needs
- Help with relocation to Sweden (various locations)
You And Your Skills
- More than 3 years of experience as a full stack developer and having good exposure in the following areas:
- Agile development
- Cloud platform development
- Application integration
- Implementing Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) Pipelines
- Monitoring tools such as Splunk, ELK, Grafana.
- Has strong understanding in all aspects of the software development lifecycle and implementing new solutions to streamline the entire business process (DevOps).
- BSc degree or higher in engineering or equivalent.
Technical skills & platforms:
- Frameworks: Docker, Kubernetes (K8s), Spring
- Infrastructure: AWS, Aliyun, VMWare, Azure
- Databases: MySQL, Casandra, Oracle, MongoDB
- Log: log4j, ELK Stack, Splunk
- Middleware: Kafka, JMS, ActiveMQ-Artemis
- Tools: GitLab, Jenkins, TeamCity, Azure DevOps Pipelines, Maven
- Task and Project/Code Management: Jira, Azure DevOps, GIT, SVN
- Methodologies: Agile (Scrum, Kanban), SAFe, DevOps, TDD
Additional Skills Preferred
- WebService (REST, SOAP), NPM, Junit Testing, Responsive Design
- Servers: WAS8.0, Tomcat, JBoss
Start of the assignment: ASAP
End of the assignment: Long-Term