UX UI Designer
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Sector||Infotainments/Telematics - UI/UX Designer|
- We are currently looking for UX UI Designer for our client based in Sweden.
Responsibilities and tasks:
- Create UX framework and specifications based on the costumers’ expectation and brand values.
- Drive for exploring new ways of interacting with the interior of the car and the system.
- Conceptualize your ideas in deliverable material.
- Prototype driven design process
- Manage and keep track of implementation plans and Design deadlines.
- Perform tests and user clinics of your concept
- Help making the UX departments vision as visual as possible
- Help merge the UX Design process with Interior Design process
- Be a UX evangelist at all moments
- B.Sc. Interaction design or Industrial design.
- Experience of GUI design and prototyping
- Relevant working experience within UX/UI
- Ability to drive, motivate and convince
- Persistency to pursue targets and take decisions
- Communicative with good verbal and visual presentation skills.
- Independent and confident as well as a good team player
- Structured, methodical, and analytical with good planning skills. Ability to understand and analyze requirements from upper management.
- Highly motivated, flexible, and able to work under constrained time schedules
- Automotive experience is an advantage.
- English, spoken and written
- Driver’s license