Hardware Engineer Electronic Automotive Networks remote
|Job Type||Temporary / Contract|
|Sector||Infotainments/Telematics - Systems Engineer|
- On behalf of our client we are looking for the Senior Hardware Engineer – Automotive Networks to work remote.
- 3+ months contract (with possible extension)
- Start ASAP
- Office is in Gothenburg (but the job is remote)
- You will become a member of the agile development team wired communication.The team is an expert team, who are a part of the agile release train (ART) Common Base Technology (CBT). The team has many deliverables which are developed through advanced engineering and research projects. In our daily work, we are working agile (according to SAFe) with 12 weeks of program increments.
- The wired communication team focuses on multiple wired communication technologies such as A2B, LVDS, CAN, LIN, Ethernet and many more. The team members are responsible for designing and verifying the wired communication technologies through requirements, simulations, measurements and proof of concept.
- We need one more colleague who have an interest in hardware design, analog / digital and power electronic circuits.
- You will work with wired communication technologies and you will have the opportunity to contribute in the design, implementation, test and education activities regarding new automotive vehicle networks in close cooperation with other team members.
What you will do:
• Develop, maintain and improve Base Technology specifications for specific network technologies.
• Together with team members, be responsible to follow and have a close contact with standardization bodies, suppliers (semiconductor industry) and monitor roadmaps.
• Implementation support towards the development organization, which uses wired communication technologies for their applications.
• Be actively involved in the development of wired test methods
• Perform proof of concept.
• Support in advanced wired communication testing activities (fault tracing and/or troubleshooting activities) when needed.
• Participate in the hardware design review to ensure automotive industry standards are fulfilled in terms of EMC, ESD, safety, vibrations, environmental and various other requirements.
Who are you?
• B.Sc. or M.Sc. degree in Computer, Physics, Electrical Engineering or equivalent education
• Experience with various digital and analog electronics, such a MCU, application processors, communication interfaces (I2C, SPI, UART, CAN, LIN, Ethernet, FlexRay, MOST, A2B, Ethernet)
• Measurement and analysis of hardware and software
• Fluent communication in English (both written and oral)
• Performance- and self-driven collaborator who builds trust
• Driving license (B)
- Very good experience in product development process
- Good knowledge within the product area
- Leads subordinate ""KU"" (B1) so that technical guidance and problem solving are provided.
- Responsible for cross-functional quality assured product solutions with respect to technology cost and properties.
- Controls and reports the progress of the project.
- Supports Project or Subproject Manager Controls and monitors along with the Project Manager program components related to economy and budget.
- Responsible for the common platform collaboration with FoE / PAG Module Leader for a technical area where VCC has lead within FMC