System Engineer Passive Safety Contract Job Sweden
|Job Type||Temporary / Contract|
|Sector||ADAS Engineers - Safety SystemsCAE/NVH - Passive Safety|
- We are looking for a System Engineer Passive Safety to work in Gothenburg, Sweden.
- Long term contract, 12+ months
- Expected start date: ASAP
- Help with the relocation to Sweden
- 5+ yrs of automotive experience
Assignment Description and Requirements
As a system engineer you will build up the SRS (Safety Restraint System) System and handle our requirements and safety functions. You will have an important role in the function realization and the support to the Software team.
Knowledge of legal requirements and rating systems is useful in your role. Some of the tasks will be functional safety oriented meaning that you will perform and document Hazard analysis, functional and technical safety concepts.
You will create and keep track of functional safety work products such as FSC, TSC, Safety Case etc. We would like you to have previous experience as an automotive engineer and experience of implementation of ISO 26262.
- M.Sc in Mechatronics, electronics or similar.
- 5+ yrs of automotive experience (both OEM and supplier is a plus)
- Complete vehicle knowledge (driving/PT/brakes/etc)
- Functional Safety experience , ISO 26262
- Passive Safety knowledge
- Worked with Software
- Fluid English both oral and written
Other relevant information
- Software and IT: MS Office, System Weaver, Electra, Doors or Similar Analytical, self driven person.
- Positive, with an open mindset.
- Previous experience from global work and especially China experience is a merit.
Duration: Long term, 12+ months
Working language: English
Region:Västra Götaland (GÖTEBORG)