C/C++ Python Developers Remote & Onsite Job
|Job Type||Temporary / Contract|
|Location||Gothernburg & Remote|
|Sector||Embedded Electrical - C/C++ ProgrammersInfotainments/Telematics - Python C++ Java|
|Salary||Good onsite & Remote rates|
- We are currently sourcing for our customer based in Sweden on site and remote C/C++ Python consultants testers, programmers:
- 12+ months contract
- Good rates, ongoing needs
- Help with relocation to Sweden
- Work Remote
- Can also be 100% on-site at the customer ́s premises.
You will develop an automated process for building and testing software which is developed at Volvo Cars with model-based design and C/C++ code.
You will use Jenkins together with Git and Gerrit as the basis of a CI tool chain. This automated process will handle all the required steps for creating and delivering a binary file ready to be downloaded in ECU:s
You will be a part of a team responsible for deciding the future of our Software production flow with its CI/CD system to support hundreds of developers.
• Develop and maintain an automated process to assure software quality
• Maintain and update current scripts/tools to support an evolving software
• Evaluate and develop new tools to support developers
• Master of Science in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent
• Expertise working with C/C++ and Python
• Experience working with continuous integration tools
• Understanding of software development workflow and processes
Place of work: Goteborg- Sweden
Ends: Long Term On going needs as packages on going.
If interested, please Apply Today with an up-to-date CV.