EDS Design Engineer Sweden
|Job Type||Temporary / Contract|
|Sector||Embedded Electrical - EDS Systems|
|Start Date||ASAP On going needs|
- We are currently looking for a Design Engineer for our customer based in Sweden.
- 12+ months contract
- Good rates, ongoing needs
- Help with relocation to Sweden
- 100% on-site at the customer ́s premises.
As design engineer in the electrical distribution area, you are member in an Agile team. You will have a technical responsibility over time for an installation area of the vehicle, e.g. engine compartment or cabin.
Your role will contain definition of requirements, time schedules and other pre-requisites to be used as base for the engineering work. You will also follow project deliveries from timing and quality perspectives.
• Lead development of subsystems and component solutions (time, technology, costs)
• Ensure definition of requirements and balancing of these for the affected subsystems and components
• Establish time schedules and follow up
• Ensure effective daily cooperation with the development suppliers
Education, functional and other competencies required for the position
• Required: Technical education at university in electrical or mechanical engineering or similar competence level achieved through working experience
• Experience in engineering, testing or manufacturing engineering
• Fluent in English (written & spoken)
• Experience in processes, systems and tools used for technical documentation and project management within Volvo Cars
Place of work:
Starts: ASAP for right applicants
Ends : On going long term projects.
If interested, please Apply Today with an up-to-date CV.