CREO Design Engineer Medical Devices
|Job Type||Temporary / Contract|
|Sector||Catia V5 Design Engineers - CREO|
|Salary||Good market rates|
|Start Date||On going 3 monthly work packages|
- We are currently looking for a Senior Mechanical Engineer in Medical Service Development in PTC CREO for our customer based in Gothenburg in Sweden
- 3 months contract
- Good rates, ongoing needs
- Help with relocation to Sweden
- 100% on-site at the customer ́s premises.
Capable mechanical engineer required to provide engineering analysis and project technical leadership in the medical sector. The role may include tasks from all stages of device development from user requirement capture and due diligence assessment of vendor activities through to validation, trouble-shooting and complaints investigations.
- Provide technical leadership for the design and development of drug delivery devices and select design specifications
- Apply theoretical engineering knowledge (e.g. forces, friction, mechanism analysis, materials) to analyse and critique design concepts and solutions, identifying areas critical to function, likely failure modes and design sensitivities, both by hand and using software tools.
- Perform tolerance analysis using RSS or Montecarlo methodology
- Produce models and drawings using 3D CAD
- Modify and develop 3D CAD & drawings from non-native CAD systems and design test rigs and challenge parts
- Perform investigative lab testing to predict design performance and acceptability
- Risk management, assessment and mitigation, including DFMEA, input to UFMEA and assessment of critical functions.
- CAD CREO and associated document management systems
- Engineering calculations eg friction, stress analysis, tolerance analysis
- Experience of using risk assessment tools including FMEA
- Process Capability Analysis (predictive and actual)
- Experience of user-centred design
- Experience of electro-mechanical systems and of plastic components
- Injection moulding
Starts: Ongoing needs
Ends: Ongoing packaging in the studio
If interested, please Apply Today with an up-to-date CV.