EDS Lead Design Engineer Wire Harness
|Job Type||Temporary / Contract|
|Sector||Catia V5 Design Engineers - EDS Wire HarnessEmbedded Electrical - EDS Systems|
|Salary||Good Market Rates|
- We are currently looking for an EDS Wire Harness lead engineer for our customer based in Goteborg,Sweden.
- Minimum 12+ months contract to 3 years
- Good rates, ongoing needs
- Help with relocation to Sweden
- 100% on-site at the customer ́s premises.
As an EDS Lead Engineer, you will join an already very capable and dynamic team responsible for design maturation, development and delivery of the EDS commodity. Interfacing with our Supply Base partners, In House Engineering, Programme, Purchasing, Quality and Production teams you will play a key part in bringing concepts, designs, complex circuits and geometry to life in our excitingrange of new and refreshed vehicles. Working level understanding of merging logical data with mechanical data in alignment with build of design (BoD), build of process (BoP) and harness DFM requirements. Wiring harness manufacturing knowledge. Identify key EDS standards and design requirements. Manage VEPS tracker and RMDV for EDS.
- Knowledge of 2D / 3D wiring harnesses geometry, change control, product definition and change management processes are desirable in order to support the review of feasible product actions.
- Ensure robust implementation and compatibility with downstream systems through to production.
- Understands technical requirements for delivery of vehicle EDS. Develop and deliver strategies and processes to improve the EDS components.
- Create / provide all the required documentation / plans to support virtual builds & validation plans.
- Self-starter able to sustain a high, multitask workload.
- Combine Engineering with business skills.
- Ability to work within a team or alone with exceptional organisation skills and attention to detail.
- Must be computer literate, excel, word, PowerPoint and easily adapt to company specific systems (previous knowledge in WERS, AIMS, RMDV, ECR-s would be a benefit but not essential).
- Desirable experience with the following tools: CATIA V5, V6, Team Center, DT Database, ECR Database, Digital Buck, EDS-Designer, CAPITAL Tool
- Knowledge of failure mode avoidance and problem solving tools such as Six Sigma, 8D and DMAIC.
Place of work: Goteborg, Sweden
Ends: 2- 6 years plus projects.
If interested, please Apply Today with an up-to-date CV.