EDS Wire Harness Contract
|Job Type||Temporary / Contract|
|Sector||Aerospace Engineers - Catia V5 Wire Harness Elec Engineers|
|Salary||Good contract rates|
- We are currently looking for a for our customer based in.
- 12+ months contract
- Good rates, ongoing needs
- Help with relocation to Sweden
- 100% on-site at the customer ́s premises.
- Be a part of a strategic product development team for global customers.
- Define 3D guidelines and strategies.
- Define initial packaging concepts using customer and Client CAD tools.
- Act between flow 2, 3 and 4 to win new business.
- Keep and develop good customer relationship, internal and external.
- DESIGN: Responsible to design and to take technical decisions for wire harness systems in accordance with Aptiv guidelines, policies and customer demands.
- Responsible to start up design work for new projects, platforms or customers. Support and guide requested OEM:s with technical expertise and experience in 3D design/packaging and ensure approved installation in car according to OEM specific requirements.
- Responsible to design harness to fulfill BOD compliance and support BOD workshops. Design of the harnesses to be within quality and cost targets.
- Responsible to verify design solutions in prototype builds, virtual and physical
- Act as support in terms of design and development, including whole value chain.
High social skills required.
Team player, yet self-driven.
2-5 years of experience
Fluent in English