CFD Contract Job
|Job Type||Temporary / Contract|
|Location||Gothernburg & Trollhattan|
|Area||Västra Götaland, Sweden|
|Sector||CAE/NVH - CFD|
|Start Date||ASAP on going needs|
- We are currently looking for a CFD Consultant for our customer based in.
- 12+ months contract
- Good rates, ongoing needs
- Help with relocation to Sweden
- 100% on-site at the customer ́s premises.
• Define and investigate the 3D&1D analysis in different stages of the vehicle program.
• Define and suggest changes of components and systems based on your findings
• Perform simulations, write reports and report issues/deviations
• Analyze simulation results together with a cross-functional team and provide design proposals to get the products improved.
• Be part of early concept studies and be one of the drivers to continually transform NEVS into a simulation-driven organization
• Develop constantly the CAE methods and processes
Works independently, has the ability to teach others, can also take on a natural role as mentor
• Successfully completed Bachelor of Science or higher degree
• More than 5 years of experiences from Automotive Industry or similar
• Passionate interest in simulation-driven CFD analysis and optimization
• Experience of developing 3D analysis including but not limited to ADU (Air Distribution Unit) and air distribution development
• Experience of developing 1D & 3D analysis for thermal architect development is a merit
• Knowledgeable in STAR-CCM+, AmeSim, Teamcenter, Simcenter NX, Matlab
• Knowledgeable in one or more technical areas e.g. chassis, interior, exterior, etc is a merit
• Knowledgeable in one or more other CAE disciplines, e.g. vehicle dynamics, NVH, etc is a merit
• Like to work in teams
Place of work: Gothernburg & Trollhattan
Ends: 6-18 months
If interested, please Apply Today with an up-to-date CV.