BMS System Engineer
|Job Type||Temporary / Contract|
|Sector||Hybrid Engineers - Vehicle SystemsHybrid Engineers - Battery PHEV EVRemote|
|Salary||Good market rates|
We are currently looking for BMS engineers for our new suppliers based in Gothenburg, Sweden this a Remote work too.· Minimum 12+ months contract
· Good rates, ongoing need
· 100% remote
· Have the responsibility to define and maintain the Battery Cell/modules and Battery Management (BMS) HW strategy & roadmap.
· Have responsibility to develop, integrate and validate HW Battery Cell/Modules and HW BMS system from concept phase to industrialization and implementation in production.
· Have responsibility to define & follow up requirements against each subsystem and complete vehicle system.
· Working close with complete traction battery team and with Core SW team for BMS development
· Be part of mechanical integration work to secure interfaces and packaging
· Be part of BOM creation for complete Energy team
· Have ability to lead technical communication with suppliers through the complete product development phase
· Support in material development and handling for prototype builds
· Be part of prototype builds
· Be part of validation and verification against requirements
· Support functional safety engineers in the analysis of the HARA and breakdown of safety goals to safety concept and technical safety requirement.
· Successfully completed studies in Master´s degree within Electrical/Electronic Engineering
· Passionate interest in new technologies and concepts with focus of autonomous vehicle
· Experience within HW Battery Cell/modules and BMS system design work within automotive domain
· Knowledgeable within Safe/Agile WoW is a plus
· English only is sufficient language skill for this assignment
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden
End: Can be long term contract.
If interested, pleaseApply Today with an up-to-date CV