In-Car Android Mobility Developer
|Job Type||Temporary / Contract|
|Sector||Infotainments/Telematics - Android Developer|
- We are now looking for In-Car Android Mobility Developer to work in Sweden.
- Long-term 12+ month contract.
- Good rates, ongoing needs.
- Support with relocation.
- Proficient English
- EU and non-EU Nationals are Welcome!
- You will be part of a growing, dynamic team responsible for the development from scratch
- First 6 months will be primarily technical proof of concepts and UX experiments to establish the foundation for the Android app development
- We are working closely with Volvo Cars R&D in Gothenburg
- You will work closely with technology experts, cross-disciplinary software engineers, product engineers and testers to create proofs of concept, prototypes and products.
- Experience with Android Development
- Experience with embedded engineering
- Experience with C/C++ and Linux
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering
- Good interpersonal skills and an ability in an agile team
- Experience from automotive or mobility
- Experience working in start ups
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: 12+ months
We help our successful candidates with relocation, finding apartments and budget planning.We provide full guidance on Swedish laws, taxation, living costs and budget planning. Full guide will be sent to shortlisted candidates.