Product Development Manager
|Job Type||Temporary / Contract|
|Sector||Infotainments/Telematics - Connected Car Solutions EngineerEPIC|
|Salary||500.00 SEK Per hour|
|Start Date||ASAP On going Hires|
- We are currently looking for Product Development Project Manager for our customer based in Gothenburg, Sweden.
- 12+ months contract
- Good rates, ongoing needs
- 100% on-site at the customer ́s premises.
Specific Epic Owner role:
We are looking for an Epic Owner with knowledge of agile product development who can take on the role and support our Product Owners and Portfolio Managers within the Connectivity Service stream.
In your role as Epic Owner you will be responsible to manage the portfolio Epics through our Portfolio kanban system. You will together with a team define the Epic, its Minimum Viable Product (MVP), lean business case and facilitate implementation all the way to release.
- +5 years’ experience from ES/SW development or similar
- +5 years’ experience in leading and coordinating role as Epic Owner, Project Manager or similar
- Agile and traditional project management principles and practices
- Automotive business
- Excellent communication and coordinating skills
Good to have:
- Previously worked at Volvo GTT
- Experience from Telematics/Entertainment
Starts: On-going needs
Ends: On-going needs
If interested, please Apply Today with an up-to-date CV.