System EE Design Engineer
|Job Type||Temporary / Contract|
|Salary||750.00 SEK Per hour|
|Start Date||ASAP On going needs|
- We are currently looking for System Design Engineer for our customer based in Eskilstuna, Sweden.
Reference : VOLGJP00026417
- 12+ months contract
- Good rates, ongoing needs
- 100% on-site at the customer ́s premises.
- Lead a defined and strategic area of technical expertise with high degree of autonomy, considering business and customer dimensions. The focus area is functional safety for driveline control systems. Scope is global, strategic and long-term. Scope is not limited to specific product projects, work from a broader perspective. Deliveries consider entire lifecycle of development with active participation in feasibility and early concept investigations.
- Dependent on networking across the organization. Dependencies and networking include external collaboration and strategic partnership as well as participation in standardization committees and relevant national/ international organizations/forums.
- Develop acquired competence, as well as participate in business development.
- Develop and secure required competences within the company in a defined, top-critical and strategic technology area.
- Coach team members in architectural principles and strategies.
- Take an active part in the long-term development of the complete system. Take part in defining solution intent for all aspects.
- Responsible to develop platform, system architecture and technical strategies and roadmaps.
- Lead continuous improvement actions.
- Coordinate system leader concept investigation and monitor the progress until the final delivery.
- Approve EE system related changes and endorse strategies for EE systems.
- Functional safety engineer for driveline control systems.
>10 years of experience in the domain
Place of work: Eskilstuna, Sweden
Starts: On-going needs
Ends: On-going needs
If interested, please Apply Today with an up-to-date CV.