Industrial Designer Exterior Job
|Job Type||Temporary / Contract|
- We are currently looking for Industrial Designers for Exterior for our customer based in Södertälje, Sweden.
Levigo ID: SCAN0197
- 12+ months contract
- Good rates, ongoing needs
- 100% on-site at the customer ́s premises.
- We are now in need of an experienced Industrial Design consultant with a broad and flexible mindset to lead mainly exterior truck projects that updates our current portfolio. Additionally work within the bus portfolio is possible. You will be working as an integrated part of our internal team, thereby be instrumental in creating sustainable, premium product experiences for the future,
- Focus is on the ability of efficiently converting concepts into realization and industrialization. The role requires industry experience and good cross functional understanding within the R&D department, as well as a high level of visualization skills and the ability to create your own 3D models and/or guiding 3D modelers.
We believe that the ideal candidate has the following qualifications and experiences:
• A master's degree in Industrial Design/Automotive Design (or equivalent).
• Experience from the automotive industry is considered mandatory, and previous Scania knowledge as strongly meritorious.
• Solid professional work experience with multiple high-level projects.
• Exceptional visual communication skills (incl. advanced 2D sketching and preferably 3D concept modeling).
• Deep understanding and knowledge of design as a tool for building and transforming brands, as well as supporting business strategies.
•Fluent in English written/spoken mandatory
Place of work: Södertälje, Sweden
Starts: On-going needs
Ends: On-going needs
If interested, please Apply Today with an up-to-date CV.