Styling & Graphic Designer Contract
|Job Type||Temporary / Contract|
|Location||South of Stockholm|
|Salary||500.00 SEK Per hour|
|Start Date||ASAP On going needs for good applicants|
- We are currently looking for Styling and graphics designers forour customer based in Södertälje inSweden.
Job Posting ID:
· 12+ months contract
· Good rates, ongoing needs
· 100% on-site at the customer ́s premises.
On this journey, we are now in need of a highly creative Interior Industrial design consultant to support and complement our internal team. You will be instrumental in creating sustainable, premium, product experiences for the future, aligned with and evolving the Scania I.D Strategy that will make a difference for both people and planet.
You will mainly take part in an advanced design project, focusing on Exterior truck applications, but might as well be involved in other products related to our services and future scenarios of transportation systems. Focus is on creative ideation and concepts development, but also converting concepts into realization and industrialization. The role requires a high level of visualization skills and the ability to create your own 3D models and/or guiding 3D modelers.
The position is based at Scania I. D’s facilities in Södertälje, Sweden. With home office possibilities 2-3 days per week.
We believe that the ideal candidate has the following qualifications and experiences:
• A master's degree in Industrial Design/Automotive Design (or equivalent).
• Experience from Interior automotive conceptual work is mandatory.
• Solid professional work experience with multiple high-level projects.
• Exceptional visual communication skills (incl. advanced 2D sketching and preferably 3D
• Deep understanding and knowledge of design as a tool for building and transforming brands, as well as supporting business strategies.
Place of work: Södertälje inSweden.
Starts: On-going needs
Ends: On-going needs
If interested, please Apply Today with an up-to-date CV