EDS Power Distribution Engineer
|Job Type||Temporary / Contract|
|Sector||Catia V5 Design Engineers - EDS Wire Harness|
- We are looking for an EDS Power Distribution Engineer to work in Trollhattan Sweden.
- 6+ months contract
- Good rates, ongoing needs
- Help with Relocation to Sweden
- Min 5 years of experience
- As an Electrical Distribution System (EDS) Power distribution Engineer, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining System & component Requirements for Power distribution units (PDU) based upon Solid State Technology, thus ensuring that products will meet the standards required by customers
- You will be component owner of the HW, that means responsible for implementation of the component according to vehicle program/project schedule.
- The role requires a close connection with Electronics and El Architecture teams.
- You will use your knowledge and new findings continuously to develop and refine vehicle Electrical Requirements regarding power distributed systems.
You will also:
- Support concept selection at vehicle architecture, system and component level.
- Monitor test planning and review test results
- Develop new power distributions systems including SSD-technologies, (Solid State Devices) and smart fusing
- Be part of the EDS-team for developing the complete wiring harness including Power Distribution units.
- Support problem Root-causing and Resolution from an Power moding or power distribution perspective
- Evaluate the feasibility of development plans, technical proposals and product offerings.
- Establish and maintain internal and external networks.
Education and Experience:
- Masters Degree in Electrical/Electronics Engineering or Physics.
- 5 year experience is desired.
- Application knowledge of electronic design considerations in the automotive domain
- Engineering experience with software development for Smart Fusing/SSD control is desirable
- Experience from hands on Electronics design (PCB, Electronics circuit design, component design & selection) is desirabl
- Ability to communicate clearly in English, both spoken and written. Knowledge of Swedish and/or Mandarin Chinese desirable
- Good communication skills and team player characteristics.
- Flexibility in your way of working.
- Analytic mindset and a good understanding of “the bigger picture”.
- Curiosity and a positive attitude.
- Professional and business oriented in your profession.
Contract duration: 6+ months