Cloud AWS Migration Contract Job
|Job Type||Temporary / Contract|
|Location||Paris remote work|
|Salary||Good market rates remote|
|Start Date||Jan 2022|
- We are currently looking for a Cloud AWS Migration Consultant for our customer based in Paris
- 6-9 months contract
- Good rates, ongoing needs
- 80% remotely and 20% on-site at the customer ́s premises.
- French first language but English speakers welcome as well
You will collaborate with partner and client teams to determine migration strategies, build migration business cases, analyze application portfolios, perform application assessments, develop migration plans, design migration processes, implement migration tools, support the migration execution, and ensure operational integration. These professional services engagements will focus on leading our customers through large-scale migration programs using the AWS migration methodology, AWS migration services and AWS tools such as AWS Migration Hub, AWS Application Discovery Service and AWS Database Migration Service.
Key Skills: AWS, Kubernetes, DevOps/Automation, Migration, * Strong AWS knowledge and certification is preferred.
- Experience in building, deploying and operating cloud solutions on Kubernetes
- Hands-on experience as a DevOps or Automation development
- Demonstrable knowledge of TCP/IP, Linux operating system internals, file systems, disk/storage technologies and storage protocols.
- Experience in writing software to automate orchestration tasks at scale; we commonly use Python, Go, and Shell Scripting
- Knowledge of systems (Linux, GNU tooling), networking (OSI model, DNS, routing) and virtualization vs containerization
- Expertise in CI/CD tooling for cloud-based applications specifically Terraform/CloudFormation, Jenkins and Git
- Plan for reliability by designing systems to work across our multi-region and multi-cloud Environments
Starts: January 2022
Ends: Ongoing needs- long term contracts for clients.
If interested, please Apply Today with an up-to-date CV.