Magento Developer Contract Job
|Job Type||Temporary / Contract|
|Location||Malmo & Remote|
|Sector||IT & Telecoms - UI/UX DesignerRemote|
|Salary||Good Market rates|
We are now looking for a Magento Developer on the behalf of our client.
Main Responsibilities of this position
• Building and configuring Magento 2x eCommerce websites.
• Implement integrations with other applications.
• Implementing Magento templates.
• Developing Magento modules in PHP.
• Designing themes and interfaces.
• Troubleshooting integration issues.
• Updating website features and security patches.
• Experience with eCommerce lifecycle.
• Advance knowledge in APIs implementation and integrations.
• Good knowledge in Payment Gateways implementations.
• Understanding of modern UI/UX trends.
• Knowledge of Google Tag Manager, SEO and Google Analytics.
• Magento certification is a plus
• Highly developed communication skills; adaptability toward varying situations and audiences; interpersonal and influencing skills at all levels.
• Ability to understand and handle tasks and deadlines both independently and as a team member.
Duration: 6 Months
Location: Malmö and Remote
Remote: In discussion