Manufacturing Software Engineer Job
|Job Type||Temporary / Contract|
|Sector||Hybrid Engineers - Vehicle Systems|
|Salary||550.00 SEK Per hour|
- We are currently looking for Manufacturing Software engineer for our customer based in Gothenburg, Sweden.
Levigo ID: LP130
- 12+ months contract
- Good rates, ongoing needs
- 100% on-site at the customer ́s premises.
To work with car functionality, electronics, in vehicle software as well as advanced IT production equipment's. The work is performed in car programs and carried out in two phases. First, during the development phase to work together with SW developers and purchasers as well as equipment developers and suppliers to prepare the implementation phase. In the implementation phase the focus will change towards our different production plants for securing that the SW can be downloaded to the area needed.
- 7-10 years of Experience/Senior
- Programming technique and programming languages related to the equipment XML, JAVA
- Car electrical architecture concepts CAN, GGDS, MOST, Ethernet, Flexray
- Experience from product and/or manufacturing engineering automotive at least 2 years as engineer within the area product or manufacturing is meritorious
- Test equipment for software-based systems is meritorious
- International work experienced is highly valued
- Bachelor of Science, or same level of experience. Preferably computer-based science or equal
- Green Belt, or Black Belt.
- Knowledge about the processes, methods, and tools at Manufacturing.
Place of work: Gothenburg, Sweden
Starts: On-going needs
Ends: On-going needs
If interested, please Apply Today with an up-to-date CV.